Proficient with the use of Fusion 360 or Mastercam software working with part models to modify and/or create CNC Programs for CNC lathes, Vertical and Horizontal Mills. Ability to utilize computer to develop part geometry and subsequently develop CNC programs for milling and turning centers to meet design to cost projections through application of proper speeds and feeds of recommended tooling.
Ability to evaluate and methodize products assuring maximized efficiency in machining environment. Provide technical leadership for machined processes and can trouble shoot problems for root cause/corrective action (RCCA).
* Ability to read and modify CNC program G-code from the machine.
* Proficient in Fixture and Tooling Design required to support machining processes.
* Familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the machining / fabrication environment. Understands dimensional tolerancing the ability to assess product drawings for manufacturability.
* Understands and applies manufacturing techniques such as PFEM, GD&T and Lean concepts.
* Responds promptly to process improvements by utilizing troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques along with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
* Supports machining requirements among all manufacturing disciplines; Engineering, Production, Assembly, Shop Floor and Quality to meet customer production schedule.
* Contributes to team effort by maintaining a positive attitude.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures, including safety requirements.
* Willing to learn ERP system for new part routing and rework instructions.
* Other duties as assigned to ensure customer needs are met.
Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline or machine shop equivalent experience.
Experience Preference: Minimum five (5) years as a CNC Programmer with a strong technical background in CNC machining of various metals, within a short run environment. Proficient with the use of geometric dimensioning, tolerancing principles, and various type of machine programming software.
Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations ("ITAR") and the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Surface Treatments
* Print reading/interpretation
* 5S and Lean Manufacturing
* Fixtures and tooling design
* Team Oriented
* Methodizing/Process Improvements
* Strong Problem Solving
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Engineer, AME 2
. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Customer Demand Planning