Midsouth Paving, Inc., part of CRH’s South Division, is a leading supplier of quality asphalt and Construction Services in the Southeastern U.S., with operations in Alabama, southern Tennessee, Georgia and the Florida Panhandle. Working with government agencies, private contractors, counties and municipalities, we produce millions of tons of quality construction materials and pave many miles of highways every year. Our highly skilled workforce strives to deliver the highest quality products and services in a safe, timely and efficient manner, on every project. Midsouth Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant.
- Perform preliminary walk around survey of plant’s crushing equipment. Identify maintenance problems, preventive maintenance items, worn equipment parts, emissions controls, and any housekeeping items Must be able to move levers to regulate flow of materials to and from conveyors, chutes, pumps, or storage bins.
- Be completely capable of successfully initiating the entire plant’s start-up and shutdown process. Be capable of navigating through any number of computer screens in order to complete start-up, shutdowns, troubleshoot, retrieve reports, and electronically submit when the system allows for electronic communication. Ensures safety of crew members and public who may interact at jobsite.
- Visually observe and monitor critical gauges and computer generated information in a way that maximizes plant productivity while preserving each asset associated with the crushing process.
- Be capable of assisting in any preventive maintenance and plant repairs, including lubrications and the entire clean-up process.
- Assist other operators or maintenance personnel when heavy or awkward duties are required.
- Employee must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization about the plant, its components, needs, issues, and any enhancements that will provide additional efficiency gains. Must have the ability to provide accurate and timely information about the plant’s daily operating performance. Must be pro-active in troubleshooting, and maintain his work environment without a compromise to any required regulations, quality of products produced, or safe work practices.
- Laborer duties as assigned
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Midsouth Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
Operate Plant Equipment
Repair Mechanical Equipment