The Fraud Analyst will perform a variety of duties related to credit and fraud operations in a team environment. The successful candidate will also be someone that can take initiative but follow company policy.Package
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Review credit card/fuel card applications and identify fraudulent applications.
- Background research using LexisNexis reports, bureau reports, etc.
- Contact customers to verify information submitted on applications.
- Identify high risk accounts.
- Investigate for check kiting.
- Large and unusual transactions.
- Identify unusual transaction patterns on customer accounts with the objective of identifying counterfeit/skimming fraud.
- Outbound calls to determine validity of credit card transactions.
- Handle inbound calls from cardholders reporting fraudulent transactions.
- Interact with the customer service department to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Inform operations management of fraudulent activity.
- New account verification based on "know your customer" due diligence and AML compliance.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Proven success in 2 - 5 years' fraud analyst role.
- Exceptional performance with customer contact and interaction.
- Distinguished interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain control in stressful situations.
- Measurable skills with multiple complex systems including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and other web-based tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and accurately with high volume pressures and multiple priorities.
- Success working in a team environment.
- Unquestionable integrity.
*Proven success in 2 - 5 years' fraud analyst role.
•Exceptional performance with customer contact and interaction.
•Distinguished interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain control in stressful situations.
•Measurable skills with multiple complex systems including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and other web-based tools.
•Demonstrated ability to work quickly and accurately with high volume pressures and multiple priorities.
•Success working in a team environment.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: fleetcor/TP/616/1628
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.