To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
- American Residential Services LLC.
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Consultant ($500 Sign-On Bonus)
ARS/Rescue Rooter • Omaha, NE
Posted 1 month ago
ARS of Nebraska has partnered with the largest home improvement retailer to provide their customers with excellent HVAC equipment sales and service!
The Retail Sales Rep will be setting appointments for customers to conduct store sponsored maintenance, repairs, and replacements on HVAC systems.
The ideal candidate will have some sales and marketing or related work experience, excellent communication and people skills, enthusiasm with approaching customers, and a strong work ethic.
We have immediate openings for our Retail Sales Consultant role; we also have both Full Time and Part Time positions available with shifts ending before 6:30pm!
NOTE: this is an ongoing assignment and not just a seasonal position.
- $14-16 per hour plus generous weekly Commission
- We are currently offering a sign-on bonus of up to $500 for qualified applicants.
- Daily/Weekly Spiff Opportunities
- Plus Lucrative Monthly Bonus Possibilities
- Flexible and Consistent work opportunities
- Full Benefits Package available for Full Time Employees (Health Insurance -- Vacation -- etc)
- Comfortable retail environment
- A great Company and a Rewarding place to work!
- 3+ years of sales, retail and/or marketing experience is required.
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent, and prior work experience is desired.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and selling skills are required.
- The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision is also required.
- This job requires the ability to read and interpret training material.