To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Decatur, IN 46241
- Phone: 800-595-8658
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Spanish)
Volt • Decatur, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Volt seeks Bilingual CSRs to respond to incoming contacts from consumers that have been victims of identity theft and consumer fraud. Efforts are made to efficiently document consumer complaints into a secure database, provide educational materials/referrals, while providing A+ customer service.
The expected shift is 11:20 am to 8:05 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Respond to inbound calls. Provide excellent customer service. Document consumer data into web application. Provide education related to identity theft resolution, fraud prevention, and applicable federal laws.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and speech).
- Prior call center experience.
- General knowledge of federal law.
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.