To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Dragados • Durham, NC
Posted 5 days ago
Job Title: Senior Engineer
This role will perform a variety of engineering duties by applying engineering techniques and analyses. The Senior Engineer will perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and organizing construction projects. They may also be assigned to mentor junior engineers.
- Initiate, coordinate, and design projects and calculations
- Responsible for final design projects
- Mentor junior level engineers
- Sketch and develop concept drawings
- Review calculations for accuracy
- Interface with Project Managers and coordinate drawings with the field
- Executes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Engineering (Civil or Construction Management)
- 5-7 years of related work experience
- PE preferred
- Heavy field interface experience
- Knowledge and experience with Scheduling software (i.e. Microsoft Project), Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- CPM scheduling techniques
- Demonstrated aptitude to understand engineering projects
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is also required.
- Organizational ability – able to plan, prioritize, organize and monitor activities and projects. Able to work well in a group environment and foster a team approach.
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER