$45000.00 to $52500.00 yearly
Do you succeed in working under tight deadlines with minimal supervision? This accounting role may be a great fit if you're self-driven and organized. This full-time is accepting applications for it today via Robert Half Finance and Accounting. Apply immediately! This Bookkeeper role will be located in the New York, New York area and will be a full-time position. In this Bookkeeper role, you will handle reconciliation, month-end closing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. In addition, the Bookkeeper will perform data entry, perform cash applications, and full cycle A/P including some coding as well as light journal entries or general ledger reconciliation. Apply for this position today!
How you will make an impact
- Put subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirements together
- Assemble monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Experience with Accounts Receivable
- Accomplished in credit card management and reconciliation
- Additional special projects if necessary
- Draw up cash flow projections, as needed
- Keep general ledger updated
- Keep a check on Accounts Payable
- Maintain monthly accounting close
- Operate monthly accounting close
- Sort sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
For immediate consideration, please email resume in Microsoft Word format to Joseph Avignone at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Dynamic accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Distinguished analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- 2+ years of related experience- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Quickbooks Online experience desired
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.