Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Certification is not required but is preferred. Must have verifiable EXPERIENCE caring for adults or seniors in the home, hospital, or nursing facility. We are looking for dedicated Caregivers who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of seniors.
We serve Montgomery, Autauga, Elmore, and Chilton counties.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must have your own reliable transportation
We have a variety of shifts available. Ongoing comprehensive training provided - to include Alzheimer's Training, Hospice Training, Meal & Nutritional Training, etc.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.