Do you want a career where you will be challenged, rewarded and valued for your unique background and perspective? Join a team where hard work pays off and original thinking is celebrated. At Integrity Insurance, protecting our insureds future is at the heart of what we do. We deliver on our promise to help restore lives and rebuild businesses when the unexpected happens.
Integrity Insurance is currently seeking a Product Analyst to join our dynamic team. As a Product Analyst, you’ll be a part of the product management team, leading the analytical efforts while collaborating with Product Managers to identify opportunities to improve our product offering.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing analytical support for rate reviews and product changes
- Supports the monitoring of business strategies working closely with Product Managers
- Researching and providing analysis on competitor’s rating plans
- Analyzing competitive data, identifies trends and opportunities
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 4-year degree, preferably in a mathematics (Actuarial Science, Economics, etc.) or risk management/insurance field
- Two years of prior analytical experience, preferably in insurance
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Excel functions
- Preference given to candidates with successful completion of actuarial exams
At Integrity Insurance, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our products and our community. Integrity Insurance is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Use Statistical Method
Analyze Performance Report
Make Strategic Recommendation
Analyze Statistical Data