To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Wealth Management Administrative Assistant
Advantage xPO • Atlanta, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Wealth Management Administrative Assistant - Atlanta, GA
Advantage xPO is currently looking for a bright, energetic and friendly Administrative Assistant to support a busy and highly successful Private Wealth Management office within one of the most prestigious global financial services firms. The ideal candidate should possess at least two years of administrative support experience from a corporate environment.
Administrative Assistants working onsite at our client are responsible for general office support, including but not limited to:
• Managing Travel & Expenses, including making travel arrangements and processing expenses for team members
• Processing Incoming & outgoing mail, including checks and stock certificates, tax forms, and scanning
• Providing general administrative services to teams, such as maintaining calendars and schedules, and answering phones
• Coordinating and Scheduling office events, including recruiting, internal events and external client events as needed. Duties to include booking conference rooms, ordering food, printing documents, coordinating interview schedules, liaising with building services, and greeting visitors
• Assisting the Private Wealth Management Team in servicing clients, with a focus on operational excellence and customer service
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
• A minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in a professional corporate environment
• New graduates who have a desire to be in the financial services industry are also encouraged to apply
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
• Enjoys working in a team environment
• Polished communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Interest in the financial services industry
• Business professional environment and attire
• Possess critical thinking skills and good judgment
• Displays personal pride in work, always striving to do his/her best
• Chooses to always operate with integrity and transparency
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Contact: [email protected]