Holman Ford Lincoln Turnersville has an outstanding opportunity for a Parts Counter Sales to join the Holman family.
What will you do?
Assess the type of part needed or assists the customer or mechanic in determining the correct part for the job at hand. Reads catalogs and/or computer listings to obtain replacement part stock number, determines availability of part, orders part if necessary, fills orders from stock, marks/logs and stores parts according to prearranged system, receives and fills telephone orders; may prepare customer bill or add parts to service order, etc.
- Provide exceptional service to all customers and vendors.
- Process customer orders and recommend additional related repair items.
- Gain superior product knowledge and understanding of vehicle components to effectively help customers.
- Assist with daily inventory, receiving, stocking and shipping.
- Assist in maintaining perpetual inventories.
- Help maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of the service counter, work area and stockroom.
- Maintain records of time, expenses and materials.
What are we looking for?
- Previous parts advisor experience
- Understand basic automotive components and system
- Automotive dealership service experience is a plus
- Any automotive certifications is a plus
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of computers
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Be available for work 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday with the possibility of Saturday per month.
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Attention To Detail