Exterior Tops Team Member - Perris, CA
Clayton Homes, a BerkshireHathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a verticallyintegrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled inthe housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team MemberExperience. From entry-level to more experienced positions, we're activelyrecruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. Wethen equip you for success, whether you're in the office, in the field, or onthe floor. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits,opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / lifebalance.
The Home Building Group isactively searching for new Team Members to join the Exterior Tops department at our Perris, CA facility.
- Review work orders, blue prints, and special instructions.
- Install exterior siding, windows, doors, column and trim.
- Perform related work assigned.
- Work in a non‐climate controlled environment on concrete flooring.
- Wear bump cap, safety glasses and ear plugs (PPE).
- Ability to pass company orientation and training period.
- Knowledge of assembly methods and safety practices, painting techniques, basic carpentry, etc.
- Use hand tools such as tape measure, utility knife, hammer, power tools, skill saw, router, etc.
- Ability to read, understand and follow verbal or written instructions, inspect completed work for conformance with quality and safety requirements, communicate and work cooperatively with co‐workers, understand sales order.
- Ability to safely bend, stoop, lift and carry components weighing up to 40lbs.
- Ability to climb and balance on a ladder.
3100 NORTH PERRIS ROAD
PERRIS, California, 92571
Personal Protective Equipment