Position: Web Content Manager
Location: Las Vegas
Status: Full Time
Starts: July 2019
Rate: Up to $60,000
An Education client is seeking a full time, onsite, Web Content Manager.
This Web Manager will be the main point of contact for the maintenance and development of the website.
* Develop and implement short- and long-term strategic plans
* Oversee the site and ensure that proper communication, SEO, brand standards are upheld
* Work with website vendor on updates and changes
* Oversee the reporting of analytics
* 3-5 years experience as a site manager
* 3-5 years experience with Google analytics, SEO, and applicable web tools
* Experience working within WordPress
* Knowledge of Adaptive and Responsive web design principles
* Experience in education preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Content Management Systems
Search Engine Optimization
Web Content Management Systems