To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Rice, ND 58554
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Material Planning Site Manager
Doosan Bobcat NA • Fort Rice, ND
Posted 1 month ago
Point person for external material requirements for assigned manufacturing site(s) including build attainment, material planning, inventory management, master scheduling, SIOP, etc., for that specific site.
Lead a material planning team based at their specific site, responsible in planning, ordering, and scheduling material integrity to enable build attainment while maintaining acceptable inventory levels at all North American inventory locations.
Pursue productivity strategies to obtain improvements with existing production parts ordering process. Lead the process for managing material/inventory and meeting operational requirements for inventory levels throughout the North America inventory locations. Support with shipping, receiving and put away of components documentation.
Role & Responsibility
- Responsbile for supplier relationship to insure the best quality, cost, and delivery.
- Maintain supplier alliances, information sharing, customer support and technological advancement with suppliers.
- Support of the inventory locations management from receipt to delivery - from Supplier.
- Support and responsble for receiving metrics related to supplier delivery.
Supply Chain Team Management
- Manages and directs the activities of Planners at a specific site(s).
- This includes the relationship management & communication of the 3PL inventory control staff and temp employees.
- Lead multiple projects to improve supply chain costs, productivity, and quality of externally procured components.
Supply Chain Process and Planning Management
- Manage the daily governance of assigned site to ensure communication that enables transparency to operations.
- Manage inventory levels to achieve forecasted turn rates.
- Ensures affective ECN implementations.
- Oversee past due purchase order management.
- This individual must keep abreast of market conditions and changes within the supplier organization that may affect our relationship(s) within their team.
- Knowledgeable with regards to commodities they are responsible for and maintain a good working awareness of Company products.
- Oversee the team responsible for maintaining the inventory and planning function attributes in Oracle, such as order multiples and lead-times.
- Oversee the bring-in of purchased parts to meet build schedule requirements.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree - Any
- Experience Required: > 5 years or > 3 years managerial experience
- At least 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Travel Required: 10%
- Master’s Degree, CPIM, and LSS belt certification preferred.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills.
- Able to train and mentor those that he/she supervises in the necessary skills within the supply chain process.
- Must be skilled in the use of Oracle for planning and scheduling. Primary role is to drive both build attainment thru material flow and operations excellence.
- Must be a formidable team leader and change agent.
- Must be collaborative in leadership style.
- Fast Paced Environment
- Analytic Decision Making
- Moviatating and executing change within the supply chain at the site(s)
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.