We are hiring Financial Services Associates within the Defined Contributions organization here at Fidelity Investments.
These positions have the potential to be temp to hire positions. Work four to six months and have the opportunity to become a full time Fidelity employee.
This position will start on September 16th
Hourly Rate is $18 per hour, 40 hrs per week
Envision having the chance to service and communicate with customers about their defined contribution retirement plans. Every single day you could have a positive impact on Fidelity's customers as a Retirement Services Associate, helping customers resolve their questions related to their plans.
We at Fidelity Investments, are the largest mutual fund company in the United States is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity Investments is looking for individuals who are passionate about assisting people with their retirement plans.
Fidelity's Retirement Services Associates are the primary point of contact for customer queries regarding their Defined Contribution retirement plans. The Retirement Service Associate needs to take personal responsibility for identifying customer needs and responding in a timely manner, while providing a high value customer experience.
- Answering customer queries with a professional attitude and manner while adhering to measurable departmental goals.
- Processing transactions accurately.
- Effectively utilizing and navigating internal resources to arrive at the right solution for the client e.g. computer systems, online resources, and business partner relationships.
- Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process
- Demonstrating excellent call handling skills, patience and respect with complex and non-complex calls
- Establishing rapport with customers, making them feel unique and valued.
- Completing Defined Contribution (401K) Plan Training and ongoing education and learning.
- Defining a problem clearly and raising concerns appropriately when necessary.
- Understanding that RSA's are 'Fidelity's Voice to Our Customers'.
Personal Talents Needed:
- Your ability to uncover hidden customer needs utilizing effective questioning
- Your ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
- Are you a positive and constructive view of working with others/team player?
- Ability to listen to and work with diverse customers with a wide range of challenges to achieve outcomes where everybody wins.
- Learn quickly and retain information to assist with decision-making.
- Be able to display understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Multi-tasking (able to talk and research at the same time).
- Being responsible and punctual.
- Display organizational skills.
- Rare detail orientation.
- Take personal accountability for acquiring the expertise, knowledge and information to effectively tackle customer's issues.
- 'Of service' attitude towards others.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- One - two years of customer service experience, preferably in the financial services / benefits industry, or experience with defined contributions.
- Personal computer fluency required: Windows Office and web-based applications experience preferred.
Attention To Detail