Our client, a top Pharmaceutical company, is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for a 1 year assignment with potential to extend or convert to permanent. Candidate needs to be local to Lake Zurich, IL.
By working for our client, you will be exposted to a large company listed on the NYSE, work for a leader in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Marketing Team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
- Monday – Friday – 8AM-5PM
- Pay: $35-40/hr
This position will play a significant role in creating, developing, analyzing, and growing the use of digital marketing initiatives within the Pharmaceutical commercial business. Strategic initiatives will be in the areas of integrated marketing campaigns, SEO, and digital analytics (i.e.; Google, Piwik). This individual will be responsible for coordinating among various business groups and ad agencies, managing digital projects, and driving projects to completion in a timely manner. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a team setting are key attributes required for this position.
- Work with teams to optimize key digital campaigns and establish key performance indicators to help assess success and determine opportunities for enhancements.
- Ability to manage large projects with cross-functional teams, including external advertising and media agencies, through structured engagement to achieve business objectives.
- Collecting and reporting out analytics and key insights on a monthly and quarterly basis to key stakeholders. Recognize patterns and go beyond observations to develop clear, compelling, and actionable insights which can be applied to digital programs to improve performance. Identify latest trends and tools to drive best-in-class digital marketing execution.
- Bachelor’s degree required (focus in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, or Business preferred).
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with a focus on campaign management, analytics, ecommerce and optimization.
- Knowledge of email marketing, SEO, advertising, HTML.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), specifically with Salesforce and Pardot preferred.
- Experience working with digital marketing and advertising agencies, ad networks, and other external partners and vendors a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM of web analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge of establishing user requirements
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop a plus.
•*Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position or are interested please email a word copy of your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Digital Marketing Specialist**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Search Engine Optimization