Since 1931, The B. F. Saul Company has been engaged in the acquisition, renovation, construction, and management of residential property in the Washington Metropolitan area. The Residential division is currently comprised of four luxury properties: The Waycroft (Arlington, VA), Park Van Ness (Washington, DC), The Kennedy-Warren (Washington, DC) and Lyon Place (Arlington, VA). Our Residential division prides itself on providing a high level of customer service to our residents to ensure complete resident satisfaction.
The Leasing Associate is responsible for maximizing property occupancy through exceptional customer service, sales, and resident retention. This team member is responsible for presenting our community, its apartments, and amenities in an exciting, enticing way while overcoming objections, anticipating needs, and cultivating long term relationships with our residents. Leasing associates are also responsible for processing legal documents, coordinating move-ins and various notices to residents. Leasing associates must quickly develop professional relationships, have strong written and verbal communication and pay close attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Must have strong working knowledgeable of the community and understand the availability/pricing reports.
* Conduct personable and customized tours of the community, apartments and amenities based on client's specific needs.
* Respond to inquiries, set appointments, and follow up with all leads in an organized and time effective manner using the lead management system.
* Must be able to accurately produce legal documents such as application, leases, renewals and notices, and maintain resident files with all appropriate leasing documentation to abide by state and local laws and company policies.
* Responsible for coordinating move-ins with new residents which includes lease signing, obtaining all documents for lease file, scheduling elevator reservation, ensuring apartment turn is fully completed, key/fobs are ready, etc.
* Responsible for coordinating transfers, roommate releases/add-ons, renewals, and resident notices.
* Must understand and be knowledgeable of the market competitors and surrounding neighborhood markets.
* Assist with coordinating and planning resident events. Also responsible for attending events.
* Must adhere to all fair housing guidelines.
Job Requirements (Skills & Abilities)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact with residents and customers in a professional manner.
* Outgoing personality with the ability to connect with a variety of people.
* Superior sales skills are essential.
* Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize while working in a fast paced environment.
* Computer proficiency.
* Minimum of one year experience in sales or marketing in retail, multifamily or hospitality.
Education / Licenses / Certifications
* High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience required.
The Residential division is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We promote diversity and equality within all facets of our organization, and we foster an environment that recognizes employees' unique skillsets and ensure that all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and advance.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Leasing Associate (Waycroft)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Leasing (Contract Law)