GHD has an exciting opportunity for Civil/Enviromental Engineer to be based from our Phoenix, AZ office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Conduct field work, including soil, groundwater, and indoor air testing, drilling oversight and soil logging, soil boring and monitoring well installation, well development, construction oversight, and groundwater and surface water sampling
- Coordinate and direct drilling, surveying, and laboratory services
- Provide construction oversight on environment remediation projects, and operations and maintenance of environment remediation systems
- Assist in data interpretation and preparation Presentation of site work plans, spreadsheets, figures, and technical reports
- Focus on team project delivery, taking direction primarily from Project Managers and other support staff
- Work within quality/budget/schedule expectations and scope-specific assignments
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations
- Communicate with subcontractors, regulatory agents, tenants, and clients during field activities
- Establish and implement safe work protocols with GHD and Contractor personnel
- Follow directions and chain of command
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Geological Engineering or related field from accredited university
- 0- 3 yerars of related work experience (including internships)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work on a team and independently in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Computer software proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project
- Ability to travel to temporary assignments across the U.S.
- OSHA 40-hr. HAZWOPER training is a plus
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.