Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work in Jersey City, New Jersey or Durham, North Carolina
Do you have a passion for developing software using cutting edge frameworks? Then this may be the job for you, Fidelity Brokerage Technology is looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer who has experience developing Angular UI applications and is capable of full stack Java development for the Fixed Income, FX and Syndicate suite of applications.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience developing multi-tier distributed application preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise developing and testing accessible and responsive UI applications using Angular, NgRx, and TypeScript
- Expert level knowledge of REST API development using Java, Spring and Spring Boot technologies.
- Demonstrated expertise MQ /Kafka technology to develop and support data ingestion services
- Familiarity using financial messaging protocols like FIX.
- Experience using AWS cloud technologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with GIT workflow for code check-ins and review
- Experience with devops/deployment tools and techniques like Jenkins, Concourse, Docker etc.
- Strong software experience in developing and a proven track record of delivering full-stack cloud-based applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in various relational and non-relational database technologies (Ideally Oracle/Redis/Aerospike/Dynamo DB DB)
- You are comfortable working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- You have a passion for clean, maintainable code and are always looking to improve your engineering skills in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
- Learning, adapting, and embracing new concepts & technologies quickly and implementing them successfully.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a modular and scalable platform.
- You build positive relationships with other team members and have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills, and a highly professional attitude are essential for this role.
Fixed Income, FX and Syndicate team is committed to providing innovative solutions in the financial domain. As a full stack engineer you will be applying your strong software development and test automation skills to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve Fidelity customer-facing software solutions.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Full Stack Engineer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Information about Fidelity Investments
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Full Stack Engineer.
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Full Stack Engineer.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
- Agile Methodology
- Angular Ui
- Apache Kafka