This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. .
- Develops and implements warehouse plans that may affect the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products in order to enhance product flow.
- Supervisors up to 40+ employees
- Typically has a particular area of specialty (replenishment, distribution, logistics, etc.).
- Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Maintains appropriate records and prepares reports.
- Coordinates logistics activities with internal/external customers.
- Inventory Management
- Sox Audit and Controls Support
- BA/BS degree preferred in logistics or related field.
- 6+ year’s previous business experience, preferably in supply chain or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- High analytical ability desired and strong front line management skills to lead a group of people toward a goal.
- SAP experience required
- Bilingual preferred
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. . At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #LI-TM1
Attention To Detail