This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. .
- Develops and implements warehouse plans that significantly affect the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products in order to enhance product flow.
- Managing Shift Leads, 5 Inventory Control Leads and 65 Lift Truck Operators at Bridgeview and Bedford Park. Covering five shifts, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Supplying raw materials for 18 thermoforming line and 18 high speed printers with over 500 different finished good items
- Managing, ordering, transporting and handling of over 20 million pounds of virgin resin monthly
- Responsible for scheduling, loading and dispatching 1,100 outbound truckload shipments monthly
- Managing, ordering, transporting and handling of non-poly raw materials from off-site warehouse, averaging 600 truckloads monthly
- Safety; on-board, train and retain power industrial truck drivers, daily and monthly safety topics and safety focused gemba walk
- Quality; working with plant on timely dispositions for quality holds, quality audits of shipping docks, trailers and warehouse’s
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Maintains appropriate records and prepares reports.
- Coordinates logistics activities with internal/external customers.
- Inventory Management
- Sox Audit and Controls Support
- BRC/FSQA/FSMA – background is a plus
- Bilingual – plus
- SAP WMS– plus
- MRP – plus
- BA/BS degree preferred in logistics or related field.
- 6+ year’s previous business experience, preferably in supply chain or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- High analytical ability desired and strong front line management skills to lead a group of people toward a goal.
- SAP experience required
- Bilingual preferred
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. . At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #LI-TM1