To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
S45 W29290 Wisconsin 59
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Engineer II
Generac • Waukesha, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Generac Power Systems - Work with the leader in the power industry! Our Corporate Headquarters in Waukesha, WI is seeking a Sales Engineer II.
The Sales Engineer II is responsible for providing technical sales phone support to distribution and coordinating special design options between distribution and specials engineering. This role assists with tracking and closing large industrial projects and develops and supports technical sales material. The Sales Engineer II provides technical training for both internal and external customers as well as creates presentations supporting products or applications. This role interfaces with existing industrial dealers, national accounts and consulting/design engineers creating additional sales by providing a portfolio of power solutions through technical knowledge and expertise.Responsibilities
- Provides customer service and technical sales phone support to distribution and their customers.
- Coordinates special design options between distribution and specials engineering.
- Assists with tracking and closing large industrial projects.
- Helps manage accounts’ unique requirements.
- Supports marketing and sales by developing support materials, such as papers and presentations.
- Provides technical training for both internal and external customers.
- Manages customer interaction events, such as supporting fly-ins.
- Advocates necessary product improvement and the resolution of customers; issues (e.g., inspection issues and application and service issues).
- Works with system integrators, shelter suppliers and installers relative to any issues.
- Supports the sizing program data.
- Creates drawings supporting sales efforts.
- Creates presentation supporting products or applications.
- Ensures national accounts needs are being met with knowledgeable prompt support.
- Interfaces with existing industrial dealers, national accounts and consulting/design engineers creating additional sales by providing a portfolio of power solutions through technical knowledge and expertise.
- Act as SAP Super User within functional area as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- Minimum 3+ years of sales engineer experience, supporting customers at a consulting engineer level.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage a large, diverse technical work-load in a fast-paced work environment.
- Electrical Engineering Degree;
- Experience in the power generation industry;
- Technical writing and training experience;
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.