If interested in this position, please send your resume to Kailyn Hartley at Email blocked - click to apply.
(Mid-Senior) API Platform Developer -
This role does not offer sponsorship- we can only place resources who will not require sponsorship now or in the future.
We are currently seeking talented Platform Software Engineers –Mid Level for our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, and Phoenix, AZ facilities.
API Software Engineers create and maintain APIs for our business software applications that our members use. Done well, many may never realize or appreciate how critical these APIs are or how we've made them simpler. Faster. Safer. Yet they help make our members' lives better. It's a great challenge and responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4+ years in REST frameworks with focus on API development
- 1+ years in AGILE methodology
- 3+ years’ experience integrating with backend services like JMS, J2C, ORM frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, JDO, etc), JDBC.
- Ability to implement container based APIs using a container frameworks OpenShift, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Relational Database design and optimization with Oracle DB2, MySQL, Postgress
- Familiar with Gradle, GIT, GitHUB, GITLab, etc. around continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure
- Experience testing in REST services
- Experience in design and develop automated test framework
If interested in this position, please send your resume to Kailyn Hartley at Email blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Java Persistence Api
Java Message Service (Jms)
Java Database Connectivity