Are you looking for a new job opportunity?! My name is Erik Nelson and I’m a government services recruiter with Apex Systems. I came across your resume on job boards and I wanted to follow up with you regarding what you are looking for in your next role and discuss some opportunities we currently have available. I work on DoD and government contract positions nationwide and local to your area and think that you may be a perfect fit for a remote Solutions Architect opportunity. If you would like to discuss things further, please email me your resume and the best time for me to reach back out. Below is the summary for the position I had in mind for you.
Position: Solutions Architect
Location: Rockville, MD for the first week, then it would be REMOTE
Contract Length: 6 month contract
Pay Rate: Open and dependent on experience
Years of Experience: Looking for an expert in this field, around 10-20+ years of experience
Start Date: ASAP
Leidos is seeking an experienced engineer with domain knowledge in information technology and security architectures. The ideal candidate will be a subject-matter expert in one or more of the following information technologies:
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Virtual Private Network
- Infrastructure Security.
The candidate will be developing a technology solution for one or more of the following areas:
- IT Expertise and Product Evaluation for Virtual Private Network (VPN) – Develop a solution that provides a Secure Remote Access Capability. The network is expected to eventually support >10,000 users.
- IT Expertise and Product Evaluation for Time Synchronization Services – Provide synchronized time services for users of the network (>10,000 users).
- Security Architect for IT Infrastructure – Provide product selection for various security infrastructure, including: Key Management, File Integrity Monitoring, AV Scanning and Identity Access Management.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strong, domain knowledge, including future trends, and relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills, including written abstracts and sketches of solutions.
- Experience with Government networks and mission critical environments is desired.
The candidate will be expected to support technical discussions (scheduled and ad hoc) and submit written drafts leading up to a final product. Work hours may include evenings and weekends.
Erik Nelson | Technical Recruiter | Apex Systems
Overlook II Suite 200
4870 Sadler Road, Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
Direct: Phone number blocked - click to apply | Fax: 804-545-7701
URL blocked - click to apply | URL blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Virtual Private Networks