A reputable medical center located in a well-sought after area of the Pacific Northwest is actively seeking an Inpatient PACU Director to be a leader their state of the art surgical services department.
The Inpatient PACU Director will report to the Senior Director, Cardiovascular and Perioperative Services, gain mentorship, and have continued learning opportunities through this opportunity. Working along side a busy OR, the Inpatient PACU Director will enjoy a fast paced position that provides excellent patient care. The Inpatient PACU Director will be responsible for the following and more:
- Providing patient, compassionate, and valuable leadership and operational management to Peri-Anesthesia Services and the staff within it.
- Developing budgets, monitoring the budget, and being accountable for meeting all operational targets within the PACU service line.
- Hiring, mentoring, and disciplining team members within the PACU.
- Ensuring all direct reports are abiding by compliance and safety regulations.
- Planning, executing, and coordinating goals with the Senior Director, Cardiovascular and Perioperative Services that handle financial and resource management.
- Providing business and program development that aligns with the medical centers goals and missions.
- Gaining community, colleague, and mentor advice when developing programs and initiating change.
- Creating a healing environment that cares for and provides excellent patient care for all.
The Inpatient PACU Director will regularly collaborate with providers, surgeons, and more. Being able to clearly articulate meaning during emergency situations is a vital part of this position. The Inpatient PACU Director will be a part of a supportive team of well-educated PACU Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and more. A strong sense of community fills this medical center and creates long tenure within the team. The Inpatient PACU Nurse will be able to create meaningful change and have a strong team beside them in this position.
Located in a beautiful area of the Pacific Northwest, the Inpatient PACU Director will live in a sizable city with even larger cities surrounding them. This area of Oregon is known for beautiful hiking trails, common wildlife appearances, horseback riding, kayaking, mountain biking, ATVing, and much more. With world-class outdoors activities, the Inpatient PACU Director will live among some of the best breweries and unique local restaurants. With only a short drive from Portland, the Inpatient PACU Director will have access to large city entertainment options as well.
Apply today and be a part of this tight-knit community!
- Coaching And Mentoring