$10.95 to $11.53 hourly
OfficeTeam has an opening for a highly-skilled and motivated Data Entry Specialist at a growing company. Candidates who want to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment might be interested in this job, if they have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization. The most successful candidate for this position will have intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management. If you have great attention to detail, you can start your career with us, as our new data-driven expert! This job is ideal for candidates seeking a long-term temporary Data Entry Specialist position in the Duluth, Georgia area.
What you get to do every single day
- File information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Retain detailed accounts of tasks, files, and progress
- Analyze completed work for duplications or errors in content before submitting the final product
- Verify, correct, and delete unnecessary data, or combine data from several source
- Perform searches on websites for information
- Audit reports and sheets of data
- Search for additional information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Data entry experience
- Filing experience desired
- Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- High typing accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles