Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Handle a high volume of calls regarding dental insurance questions
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints
- 1+ year of call center experience
- Dental and/or healthcare experience is a plus
- Experience working in a high volume environment
Hours for this Position:
Monday –Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Email blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue