Radiology Technician FT Days AdventHealth Medical Group East
Location Address: New Smyrna Beach, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Work for a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Patient and Employee Focused Organization Providing Whole Patient Care
- Competitive Salaries and Comprehensive Benefits
- Opportunities for Education Reimbursement for Career Advancement
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
- Full Time Days: Monday-Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs Radiographic imaging procedures
- Positions patient and equipment and selects technical factors to produce radiographic images meeting Radiologist’s standards, in a safe, timely manner
- Processes radiographs, with correct patient demographic and examination information
- Uses computer to enter and access patient information correctly and change procedure status and billing
What You Will Need:
- Able to fully use all Radiographic and fluoroscopic equipment, including C-arm and portable units. Utilizes Cerner HIS and PACS system. Basic PC knowledge required. Must be able to use and troubleshoot all equipment within department preferred.
- Must be able to use computer system for data entry and retrieval. Basic computer skills are needed for PACS, HIS/RIS and data entry preferred.
- One-year experience preferably in radiology or a new graduate of accredited radiologic technology program.
- Current ARRT certification Florida license in Radiography required.
- BLS required.
- Associate Degree Preferred
Performs Radiographic imaging procedures. Positions, moves, and assists patients. Performs clerical duties. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Florida Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified