The Billing Manager is responsible running Corporate-wide billing initiatives across our 45 hospitals. Such initiatives’ goals are to improve our billing processes while optimizing reimbursement from payors. The Manager maintains operations within budgetary parameters. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional business service. The Billing Manager is accountable to the VP of Revenue Cycle for the day-to-day management of personnel, including staffing, time-keeping, employee evaluation and counseling, and interview and selection of staff within established hospital guidelines. The Billing Manager spends 80% + of time performing expert duties related to Billing operations and related areas of expertise; less than 20% of time is spent on the aforementioned management activities.
1. At least 5 years’ experience in Health Care Business Office required.
2. Management experience preferred.
3. Experience using billing systems (e.g., EPIC and/or Meditech) – required
4. Experience with Change Healthcare products (Relay) preferred.
5. Experience navigating 3M coding products preferred.
6. Strong Excel skills a plus.
7. Knowledge of machines and equipment used in the Business Office area.
8. Knowledge of billing procedures and regulations.
9. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Corporate Billing Manager