This is a Customer Service Representative opportunity with a leading healthcare company. This opportunity is a great way for you to grow in the Pharmacy field, and to gain great professional experience! They are looking for individuals who are team players and are looking to grow with a great company!
Are you a Customer Service in the state of Texas looking to utilize your experience in a long-term care pharmacy ? If you are looking for a full-time position, competitive pay, and being a part of a Fortune 500 company then apply below.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you looking to expand your healthcare knowledge?
- Are you wanting to be apart of a leading healthcare company?
- Do you want to grow as a professional?
Job TItle: Customer Service Representative
- Receives inbound communications from customers and/or facility personnel. Documenting real-time call in CRM, following specific lines of questioning to gather pertinent facts, recording situation electronically, and forwarding concerns to appropriate functional area for resolution.
- Works with other functional areas to resolve customer issues, documents case in the system database, and notifies appropriate parties of what course of action needs to be taken for resolution.
- Works with Pharmacy General Managers to resolve customer concerns and issues.
- Works with patients, collecting customer satisfaction information to satisfy carrier requirements based on quality of service.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Looking for a customer service rep that has at least one year of experience
- Previous pharmacy or healthcare experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
- High School Diploma Required
Medix is dedicated to positively impacting lives every day. Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries.
Our dedicated recruiters are here to help you to find and secure just the right opportunity. We take the time to learn about you, your skills, your interests, and your career goals, and then match you with the jobs and companies that best suit your needs. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire positions, we can help you to find the meaningful and gratifying work that you've been looking for. Let Medix be your partner as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan
- Two different fixed indemnity plan add-ons
- Major Medical Plans, including 1 HSA Plan
- Short-term disability
- Life and AD&D
This year's recipient of the Business Ledger's "Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award"
Join our network of talented professionals!
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue