To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC 27609
- Carlos Castillo
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Bridge Engineer - Raleigh, NC
Loyal Source • Raleigh, NC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Loyal Source’s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a global engineering design firm to hire a Senior Bridge Engineer in Raleigh, NC.
Why should you consider this position?
- The firm offers a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary and a broad benefits package
- Generous time-off programs and flexible work schedules
- 401k with employer match
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program.
- And more!
About the Position:
- Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
- Performs preliminary engineering design and/or reviews the design and drafting work of junior engineers, designers or drafters.
- Prepares cost and man-hour estimates, job budgets and schedules.
- Prepares or oversees the preparation of final plans and reports and submits them for approval.
- Conducts or oversees personnel involved in engineering investigations and planning work.
- Coordinates work with other engineers and professionals within and outside own discipline, and with support services staff.
- Plans, schedules and conducts or coordinates construction services on projects of moderate scope.
- May occasionally assist in the management of projects.
- May perform such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering
- 5-10 years of transportation structures design expeirnce
- Experience with NCDOT a plus.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
For more information on this and other opportunities, please contact Carlos Castillo at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 407-591-3116