Top 5% Paralegal - Personal Injury
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Grace Brewer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $55,000 - $85,000A bit about us:
One of Southern California's largest plaintiff personal injury, employment and class action law firms would love to add you to their team. Competitive salary and benefits provided. We only hire the best of the best. We are looking for a bright and dedicated employment paralegal to join our expanding team.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Professional Career Development!
• Propound/respond to discovery
• Calendar and manage court deadlines
• Prepare documents for filing with the state and federal court
• Draft correspondence and regularly communicate with clients, experts, and defense counsel in an effective and courteous manner
• Assist with pre-trial preparation, including drafting trial documents and preparing exhibits
• Prioritize and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
• Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in employment law
• Knowledge of California Civil Procedure and Local Court Rules
• Familiarity with DFEH and EEOC claims process
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Great time management and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to act independently and with minimal supervision
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter
• Litify or Salesforce experience and bilingual in Spanish huge plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Attention To Detail