To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, SC 29601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Cashier
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • Greenville, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Functional Area: Field Operations
Posting Locations: Greenville
Cashier - Part Time, Monday - Friday, 3pm - 8pm shift
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Logistics team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for a cashier!
Things you should know about working as a Cashier:
This position will be required to accurately count, verify, & balance money during the scheduled work period. The cashier will be held accountable for reporting overages and shortages of routes counted & maintain accurate documentation. Also responsible for some general administrative duties and may support inventory control process as required.
What would success look like?
• Count, verify, & balance all revenues received to ensure accurate reporting
• Receive sales revenue in the form of cash and check form route delivery staff to ensure accounting for company funds
• Reconcile Symbol hand-held units against cash and checks to ensure accurate payments
• Prepare bank deposit paperwork to ensure proper credit for funds
• Collect and distribute vendor keys to insure safety of funds and products
• Order deposit slips to ensure appropriate levels for branch operations
• Maintain a supply of all forms, deposit books, deposit slips, etc.
• Experience in counting & settlement of revenue and assets (related experience does not include a retail cashier)
• Must have a thorough knowledge of cash handling and counting
• Strong math skills are required
• Basic level computer literacy
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have a high degree of integrity, be dependable, and participate as a team member to achieve common goals
• Must have a strong stable job history
• Ability to lift settlement (coin) bags up to 50 lbs.
• Experience with Symbol hand-held units are preferred
• Experience in a cash room and experience as a dedicated cashier is strongly preferred
• Ability and experience with 10-key calculator and counting devices (coin counter, & currency counter) strongly preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
CCBCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.