Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
$85000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
A client of Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. In this Senior Financial Analyst role, you will develop rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, drive world class strategic and financial planning methods, and build long-range operating plans to support business initiatives. You will play an integral role in planning processes and improving upon monthly and quarterly reporting as the Senior Financial Analyst. Collaborate with the senior leadership of the company in this career-building Senior Financial Analyst role. This role will comprise of coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. You will supply revenues and expenses, variance analysis of bookings, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Rogers, Arkansas area.
What you get to do every single day
- Aid Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Decipher and resolve internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- The Senior Financial Analyst collaborates closely with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Allow effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Record monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Review performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Monitor weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P& L forecasting
- Provide monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Collect and observe forecasting reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- 3+ years' experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Expert proficiency with financial reporting tools
- Accomplished presentation skills
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of Daily Cash Management
- Treasury experience
- Commercial real estate experience
- Strong familiarity with Commercial Insurance
- Analysis experience preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.