Overview of Responsibilities
Position Responsibilities & Requirements:
fast-paced family practice clinic.
- There are 5 providers in the practice.
- They need someone who is strong in their skills.
- This POR will be performing insurance verifications, scheduling, following up with patients, checking patient in and out, and entering demographics.
- This office sees roughly 40 patients a day.
- This person needs to have medical front office experience.
- EPIC experience is preferred.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
As a job seeker, you face the daunting challenge of finding and landing a position that truly suits your talents and your career ambitions. At Medix, we are passionate about partnering with you to match you with the jobs and companies that are right for you. Our personalized placement services provide flexibility to accommodate your schedule and needs, as we offer contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities. We will also provide guidance and support during the interview process-if you need anything, from resume tips to information on the company you're interviewing with, your recruiter is only a phone call away. Best of all, our placement services are 100% free to you.
As a Medix contractor, you can choose to enroll in our benefits program and enjoy:
- Supplemental medical coverage
- Prescription program
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Term life Insurance plan
Medix - Anticipating Needs. Exceeding Expectations.