We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master for our industry leading client in the Denver Tech Center! The ideal candidate is passionate about Agile and enjoys enabling teams to perform at their best by leveraging Agile best practices. You will be partnering with product owners and technical teams to facilitate scrum ceremonies, daily standups, grooming sessions, sprint planning, and demos with key stakeholders. This is a contract-to-hire position with a dynamic company that is committed to their Agile transformation.
Salary Range: $105,000-$120,000
Requirements for the Scrum Master:
- 3+ years of Scrum Master experience with a bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Agile, and Scrum certifications are highly preferred (CSM, PSM, CSP, SAFe)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and best practices
- Ability to identify epics and create user stories
- Understanding of backlog aging and tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and capacity planning
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to coach, influence, and partner with all levels of employees; internal IT and external
- Experience using Jira a huge plus
For immediate consideration, please send an updated version of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Keywords: scrum master, agile, SAFe, SDLC, software development life cycle, lead, guide, mentor, coach, story, epic, sprint, burndown, velocity, backlog, impediment, retrospective
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a URL blocked - click to apply!
Remove Organizational Impediment
Apply Scrum Principle
Build Trust Environment
Implement Agile Methodology
Lead Scrum Team
Manage Product Backlog