To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Finance Analyst
JLL • Chicago, IL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Mobile Engineering Financial Planning & Analysis team in Chicago, IL. This candidate will partner with the business leaders and internal Finance to improve reporting and analysis within the Mobile Engineering business.
- Monthly and quarterly dashboard reporting: consolidate, analyze and interpret financial results with focus on cost centers
- Partner with business to create existing budget, forecast, and monthly reporting processes
- Identify risks and work with team to develop mitigation strategies
- Ability to automate, improve, and streamline the budgeting / forecasting process
- Model cost and pricing analysis around current and future contracts
- Special projects with a focus on operational efficiency and driving profitability
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong communication, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail is required*, with ability to excel in fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PeopleSoft, Oracle Budgeting System, Corrigo, Tableau & SQL experience is a plus
- Ability to write macros and a strong knowledge of VBA is a strong plus
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
Sound like you? Apply today!
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.