To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CHHA, Certified Home Health Aide, Part Time
BAYADA Home Health Care • Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced CHHA, Certified Home Health Aide, for a part time opportunity performing home health visits for our Linwood Visits office, located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Atlantic County, New Jersey. As a certified home health aide, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
As a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), you’re day may look like this!
- Have successfully completed a recognized Home Health Aide training course and be certified to work as a Home Health Aide in New Jersey.
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Certified Home Health Aide.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Work independently and manage time effectively.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Have the ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Meet all state requirements for CHHAs.
If you’re a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid Time Off
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care employs more than 23,000 home health care professionals who provide nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services in 22 states from more than 310 offices. EOE
CHHA - Home Health Aide