To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor, CT 06095
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Permasteelisa North America • Windsor, CT
Posted 14 days ago
- Review financial results of individual projects to determine financial position of the project including monitoring all reimbursable general conditions, budgets, percentage-of-completion accounting, work-in-process, cost-in-excess, billing-in-excess, recognition of cost, job costing, cost accounting, contract billing, and accounts payable for individual projects.
- Through a constant review of project costs, revenues, billings, and receipt of cash, assist in preventing possible sources of losses and delays
- Support the Project Manager and Management in the definition and update of project budgets and forecasts in order to provide all necessary data.
- Participate in monthly review meetings with management
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Word and Excel and Project, with an aptitude to learn any required Permasteelisa in-house software
- 2-5 years of experience in financial analysis
- Strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work with others at all levels of management; flexibility and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, self-motivated; ability to recognize the need for confidentiality; willingness to travel (minimal)
- SAP experience
- Project Accounting Experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience in financial analysis
Please apply by e-mailing resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org PNA is committed to workplace diversity and is an AA/EEO. The company participates in E-Verify.