Job Summary: As a Project Accountant at Permasteelisa North
America, you will be challenged by the unique nature of every project we create.
You will be a key member of a project team that
inspires passion, embraces quality, pursues growth, delivers on commitment and
works with respect. If you are the right candidate for this position, you will use your Project Accounting background to assemble, control and consolidate projects financial
data for monthly reporting and ongoing analysis in management and project team
- Review financial results of individual projects to determine financial position of the project including monitoring all reimbursable general conditions, budgets, percentage-of-completion accounting, work-in-process, cost-in-excess, billing-in-excess, recognition of cost, job costing, cost accounting, contract billing, and accounts payable for individual projects.
- Through a constant review of project costs, revenues, billings, and receipt of cash, assist in preventing possible sources of losses and delays
- Support the Project Manager and Management in the definition and update of project budgets and forecasts in order to provide all necessary data.
- Participate in monthly review meetings with management
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Word and Excel and Project, with an aptitude to learn any required Permasteelisa in-house software
- 2-5 years of experience in financial analysis
- Strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work with others at all levels of management; flexibility and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, self-motivated; ability to recognize the need for confidentiality; willingness to travel (minimal)
- SAP experience
- Project Accounting Experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience in financial analysis
Please apply by e-mailing resumes to Email blocked - click to apply PNA is committed to workplace diversity and is an AA/EEO. The company participates in E-Verify.