To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Owings Mills, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Eliassen Group • Owings Mills, MD
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Travel Coordinator:
- Direct experience as a Travel Agent/Consultant preferred - handling and overseeing all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations
- Promote and maintain excellent client relations by managing prompt and accurate responses via telephone and email - Managing internal relationships with traveler’s and arranger’s
- Research and solve issues, providing priority wait-listing, preferred seat selection and upgrade management as needed
- Assist in booking complex multiple leg international itineraries and prepare thorough trip itineraries
- Effectively use computer systems and travel related tools to ensure consistency and adherence to processes and procedures (Egencia)
- Additional responsibilities may include, customer service issue follow-up and resolution
- First-rate interpersonal skills with the desire to provide a highly professional service to all customers
- Strong technical skills
- Capable of prioritizing, multi-tasking and handling high volume requests effectively with timely follow-up"
Keywords: Travel Coordinator, internal relationships, customer service, Travel Agent
Job ID: 319062
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!