To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, KS
- Vilchi Masaoay
- Phone: 407-478-0332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Support • Kansas City, KS
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a Surgical Technician in the Kansas City, KS area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare systems company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
More Insight of Daily Responsibilities of a Surgical Technician:
- Demonstrates ability to provide care/service safely and efficiently for the care of each patient
- Performs OR procedures following department standards
- Provides appropriate instrumentation to surgeon during case and performs skills using appropriate techniques and equipment
- Prepares instruments and supplies for sterilization; cleans and decontaminates instruments; assists in cleaning/preparing OR suite for next case
Target Start Date: As soon as possible
Shift: 12 hour shifts
Minimum Qualifications of a Surgical Technician:
- 1 year of OR scrub Tech experience OR surgical Technician Associate Degree - Required
- Experience Scrubbing in complex cases (spinal, Neuro, Micro and Trauma) - Required
- Robotic Experience – Highly Desired
- Surgical technician diploma - Required
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Stable Company and Proven Track Record
- Competitive Compensation
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in Being Considered?
Interested in applying to this position? Please click the Apply Now or email your resume for immediate consideration!
Vilchi Anne Masaoay