To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN 46514
- Penny Camparone
- Phone: (574) 968-1860 X110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Career Transitions LLC • Elkhart, IN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a Product Design Engineer with experience in the plastics industry in Elkhart, IN looking for new opportunities?
Salary: $65-75K+ based on experience
Top reasons to work with us?
- We are representing a leading manufacturer of custom thermoformed plastic parts serving many industries.
- Clean, Safe Working Environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance and 401 (K) Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holiday
This position is responsible for delivering the following:
- Work with customers in order to perfect their custom designs.
- Solidworks use for edits to design customers supply.
- Visit with customers when needed to assist with design or product issues.
- Conducting tooling builds of medium complexity.
- Tooling design and re-designing of products.
- Maintain and ensure a safe work environment.
- Ensures all safety, productivity and quality standards are met.
- Work closely with customer and sales creating new part concepts.
- Responsible for taking concept and quoting the tooling and piece price quote for new business.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 3 years of experience in manufacturing processes.
- Experience with thermoforming or injection molding processes strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of engineering processes.
- Knowledge of applications of engineering science and technology. This includes applying techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various products.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
Send us your resume so we can engage in a conversation about you, and how this role may take your career to a new level.