• Cleans, inspects, and documents pre-repair condition of Environmental and Process Monitoring Instrumentation.
• Performs troubleshooting including component and system failure analysis using standard diagnostic techniques.
• Replaces non-conforming and preventative maintenance parts as required.
• Performs full checkout, testing, and calibration of repaired instrumentation, providing appropriate test data/documentation.
• Generates, maintains, and provides record keeping functions for Return Authorizations, Service Quotes, and Service Orders.
• Ability to work in a busy multi-tasking service environment.
• Participate in lean practices and continuous improvement events
• 2-year College/Technical Degree and/or equivalent service work experience.
• 1-3 years of experience in a Service-related environment.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• Must be an organized self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
• Ability to follow work instructions, test procedures, wiring diagrams, schematics, and repairs through to completion is required.
• Knowledge of analytical instrumentation, basic environmental chemistry, pneumatics, and mechanics is desired.
• Experience with Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and database applications (CRM and ERP tools) are required. .
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)