OfficeTeam has an excellent direct hire opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Support Specialist. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role.
- Review medication orders with patients including cost, insurance coverage, shipping options, etc.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Medical terminology knowledge OR working experience in pharma/medical practice
- Knowledge of Call Center Customer Service
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of experience in a call center
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and high level of empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
If you meet all requirements and would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Support Specialist
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Support Specialist.