To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA 90058
- Steve Yi
- Phone: 949.930.3516
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Plant Operations
Lucas Group - Search • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
DIRECTOR OF PLANT OPERATIONS:
The Director of Plant Operations is responsible for the day to day of the plant manufacturing tasks and will oversee all operations in related departments including Production, Packaging, Sanitation, Quality and Safety, Maintenance and Warehouse,
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop, implement and set policies and procedures needed in the plant and ensure continuous follow through of all set policies.
- Lead department heads to meet and exceed company objectives in areas of safety, quality, efficiency, labor costs, production costs, production yields, with reduction in overall downtime and reduction in waste, production scheduling , sanitation, and continuous employee training
- Must be a hands on leader and provide direct leadership and training to all department heads.
- Must be present on the floor and lead by example, have firsthand-knowledge, able to communicate and solve problem effectively.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, GMPs, regulatory and company policies.
- Oversee the coordination and scheduling of all departments to meet production demand.
- Must provide daily email reports to upper management on plant daily production, report any issues and provide solutions and steps taken to correct the problem.
- Support all departments to meet production goals effectively and efficiently
Skills, and Experience
- Excellent communication skills with focus on solving conflict and meeting objectives.
- Promote Team Work - exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed;.
- Detail oriented, demonstrates attention to details in all areas.
- Leadership experience, inspires, teach and motivate others to perform effectively; build respect, and trust and among teams;
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Management Skills - Includes his team in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Makes self-available to team members; Provide guidance sand regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth;