At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Northrop Grumman Space Systems - Launch and Missile Defense Systems has an exciting career opportunity for a Software Development Analyst - JEMINI Integration to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located out of Schriever Space Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO. Position Overview: Position is a fasted pace, dynamic environment near Colorado Springs at Schriever Space Force Base. Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems and gathering an understanding of system requirements and software functionality. Essential Functions: * Create and improve written processes and documentation.
* Serve as the first point of contact for developers and testers seeking technical assistance.
* Integrate JEMINI Lab test suites in our development lab.
* Assist software development personnel with the investigation and resolution of issues.
* Develop configurations to support test and prototypes of developing systems.
* Troubleshoot both test and prototype issues.
* Develop troubleshooting procedures and work-around documents.
* Review and provide feedback of system specifications, development, test, network documents as necessary, and represent the Integration team. Basic Qualifications: * Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline preferred from an accredited university and 2 years of related experience, or a Master's Degree in a STEM discipline and 0 years of related experience, or a PhD and 0 years of related experience, or 6 years related experience in lieu of a degree.
* Must possess a DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II or higher (Security+, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, GSE, SCNA)
* Excellent communication skills, able to describe technical jargon to a lower level.
* Knowledgeable in Linux and scripting.
* Proficient in troubleshooting and diagnostic techniques.
* Understanding of automation.
* Familiarity with virtualized systems and implementation.
* Previous experience as a SW Tester/Integrator
* Hands on experience with DoD integration processes, Agile and DevOps methodologies and automated test tools.
* Ability and willingness to travel 10% to support business needs
* Applicants must have a current active in-scope U.S. Government DoD issued Secret security clearance which is required to start Preferred Qualifications: * Top Secret clearance is desired.
* Preferred experience in the integration of system components within a test environment.
* Scripting in bash, python, etc. Experience with Ansible.
* Experience with Windows Server and PowerShell scripting Software deployment and testing best practice security design and implementation Salary Range: $74,900 USD - $112,300 USD Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Development Analyst - JEMINI Integration (22-432) with Security Clearance
. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Development Analyst - JEMINI Integration (22-432) with Security Clearance
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Agile Methodology
- Bash (Scripting Language)
- Business Requirements
- Certified Information Security Manager