To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Emeryville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Wellness/Immunization Administrative Assistant
Maxim Healthcare Services • Emeryville, CA
Posted 19 days ago
- Meets professional standards set forth by Maxim Health Systems
- Maintains and delivers quality service to participants and customers alike
- Assists with setup of individual clinic sites
- Assists with customer registration, including pre-screening policies and procedures
- Assists customers with completion of correct paperwork
- Ensures accuracy of all paperwork
- Ensures proper money collection and money exchange
- Retains all completed consent forms and clinic logs
- Assists with high-volume clinic policies and procedures
- Separates consent forms and clinic logs into individual groups
- Assists with the tear-down of individual clinic sites
- Confirms that all documentation has been made properly and completely
- Demonstrates knowledge of Maxim clinic protocols
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Previous data entry experience preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Flexibility and timeliness in completing assigned tasks
- Must meet all of Maxim’s pre-employment screening criteria
- Computer proficiency required
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"