To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winnetka, IL 60093
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medline Industries, Inc. • Winnetka, IL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under direct supervision, provide administrative and clerical support including data entry, filing, calendar management, document change control and assistance in daily office activities.
Collect, compile and analyze data and information.
Compose straightforward written descriptions and summaries of results.
- Perform assigned administrative activities in support of individual and team objectives.
- Schedule meetings and make travel arrangements as requested.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in analyzing information requests and determining trends.
- Organize, maintain and distribute files, reports and mail.
- Write/transcribe SOP's and other documents. Draft procedures, presentations and reports as directed (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Distribute weekly and monthly reports. Track and trend information as directed.
- Establish and maintain centralized locations for shared files. Maintain and update databases (e.g. complaints, discrepancies, etc.)
- Ensure food/beverages and other logistics for meetings have been arranged.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years of previous experience in similar role or customer service.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Access (for example: designing and creating simple queries, modifying data types, adding dates, working with required fields and/or creating labels).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate skill level in Project, and Adobe Writer.
- Type 40+ wpm.