To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Sill, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Supply Technician / IPBO
Chenega Corporation • Fort Sill, OK
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 2 years
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
CHENEGA FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, LLC Company Job Title: Supply Technician / IPBO Chenega Job Title: Supply Technician SCA WD Labor Category: Supply Technician #01410 Clearance: NACI / Background Location: Fort Sill, OK Reports To: Production Control Manager FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time, Temporary, SCA Prepared Date: 09/25/2018 Approved Date: 09/27/2018 Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed. Summary: The Supply Technician in the Installation Property BookOffice (IPBO) records GCSS-Army transactions and operates automated systems used by the organization. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position):
- Works within a framework of established regulations, policies, and procedures, or other governing property management guidelines.
- Deals with a variety of operating officials regarding limited aspects of program needs of the organization serviced.
- Reviews and annotates changes to posts transactions to the organizational and Installation Property Books and supporting transaction files.
- Edits all received supply transactions and posts as applicable.
- Generates hand receipts, ad hoc reports and other accountability documentations as directed.
- Processes data entry and transmits data to appropriate site; processes property transactions using manual or automated DA Form 3161 and/or Administrative Adjustment Reports (DA Form 4949).
- Edits and performs quality assurance and quality control checks during input of data from source documents.
- Maintains asset visibility; provides hand receipt holders complete and accurate hand receipts.
- Provides support to hand receipt holders during required inventories and monthly reconciliation.
- Correctly catalogs all property prior to approval for posting to the Property Book utilizing GCSS-Army and the Army Enterprise System Integration Program (AESIP).
- Maintains current records of individuals authorized to initiate property transactions.
- Assists in maintaining accurate inventory of Government Property.
- May be required to work an uncommon tour of duty including nights, week-ends, and holidays.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years civilian or military experience in property administration
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with GCSS-Army or equivalent property accounting system is preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a current Oklahoma Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) for computer access.
- Computer experience with MS Excel, MS Word and MS Email experience desired.
- Functional knowledge of computer systems and Department of the Army Unit Supply System (Manual Procedures).
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Job ID: 1900001174
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.